Foreign Diplomatic Missions and Frenchor Foreign Consulates in the United States are not authorized to solemnize weddings.

Nevertheless, the French Civil Code allows for the possibility of marriage abroad under the condition that it be performedin the manner of the country where it takes place.

You must be qualified for marriage concerning the French Law, that is to say being of age or having the consent of your parents if you are minors.


It is done! You have chosen the package that is best for you;next you will need a personalized proposal of wedding services and a wedding planner contract.

Tobook your selection, you must put down a 50%deposit of the total sum of the wedding planner's contract, either on our Paypalaccount (Contact us) or by transfer to our company account.

The balance is due 15 days before the date of your wedding.

Follow our activities on our blog

Pictures, messages, follow us on Facebook